DHRM Key Stats
|12/19/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Dehaier Medical Systems Limited|
DHRM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dehaier Medical Systems is up 162.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.50%, Intuitive Surgical up 25.14%, and AcelRx Pharmaceuticals down 10.72%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DHRM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DHRM
Did Dehaier Medical Systems make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Medical Devices
- Company Website: http://www.dehaier.com.cn
- IR Website: http://www.dehaier.com.cn/IR/index.html
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: British Virgin Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Surgical and Medical Instrument Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 339112
- NAICS Industry: Medical Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Dehaier Medical Systems Ltd is engaged in developing and distributing medical devices and provider of sleep respiratory products and services. The Company develops sleep respiratory and oxygen homecare products since 2006.
DHRM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DHRM","name")
- Description: =YCI("DHRM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DHRM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DHRM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DHRM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.