DGSE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-18.02%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1789|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.119M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.03%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DGSE Companies, Inc. to Present at the LD MICRO Sixth Annual Conference noodls Nov 25
- DGSE Companies, Inc. to Present at the LD MICRO Sixth Annual Conference Business Wire Nov 22
- DGSE Companies' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- DGSE Companies, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 13
- DGSE COMPANIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Finan Nov 13
- DGSE Companies, Inc. Q3 2013 Earnings Call Information noodls Nov 13
- DGSE Companies, Inc. to Report 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results on November 13, 2013 noodls Nov 8
- DGSE Companies, Inc. to Report 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results on November 13, 2013 Business Wire Nov 5
- DGSE COMPANIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 31
- DGSE COMPANIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 25
DGSE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DGSE Companies is down 57.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Foschini Group down 38.37%, and Advance Auto Parts up 45.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DGSE
Pro Strategies Featuring DGSE
Did DGSE Companies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
DGSE Companies, Inc. buys and sells jewelry, bullion products and rare coins. Its customers include individual consumer, dealers and institutions throughout the United States.