DGIT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.93%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7335|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-20.22M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.67%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Empowering the young digital generation – Telenor Youth Summit noodls Nov 26
- Digital Generation: On The Right Track Nov 18
- Curis Inc Director Buys 20K Shares and 4 Insider Buys to Note Nov 12
- Silicon Image Director Buys 10K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Nov 11
- DIGITAL GENERATION, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Digital Generation Is Now Oversold (DGIT) Nov 8
- BNL Launches "Hello bank!" noodls Nov 7
- Digital Generation Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Digital Generation Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Nov 6
- Digital Generation, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 6
DGIT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Digital Generation is up 7.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Innotrac up 190.4%, and Carbonite up 33.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DGIT
Pro Strategies Featuring DGIT
Did Digital Generation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Digital Generation, Inc. provides digital technology services that enable the electronic delivery of advertisements, syndicated programs, and video news releases to traditional broadcasters, online publishers, and other media outlets. It provides customers with an integrated campaign management platform that helps advertisers and agencies simplify the complexities of managing their advertising budgets across multiple digital media channels and formats, including online, mobile, rich media, in-stream video, display and search. The company provides its customers with the ability to plan, create, deliver, measure, track and optimize digital media campaigns. The company was formerly known as DG FastChannel, Inc. Digital Generation was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Irving, Texas.