DGI Key Stats
- Growth Picks From The Baron Funds: Part 1 Fool May 23
- Hedge Fund Clovis Capital's Top Stock Picks May 17
- Trading Volume Spiked Following These 4 Reports May 11
- DigitalGlobe to Present at the J.P. Morgan TMT Conference on May 15th Marketwired May 10
- DigitalGlobe Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 7
- DigitalGlobe Earnings: Here’s Why the Stock is Falling Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 7
- DigitalGlobe Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today May 7
- DigitalGlobe, Inc. (DGI) Q1 Falls Short, Offers Guidance Street Insider May 7
- DigitalGlobe Reports First Quarter 2013 Results Marketwired May 7
- DIGITALGLOBE, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condi... May 7
DGI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DigitalGlobe is up 80.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Accenture up 44.97%, and Acxiom Corporation up 61.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for DGI
Pro Report PDF for DGI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DGI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DGI
Did DigitalGlobe make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
DigitalGlobe is a leading global provider of commercial high resolution earth imagery products and services. Its products and services support a wide variety of uses, such as defense and intelligence initiatives, mapping and analysis, environmental monitoring, oil and gas exploration, and infrastructure management. The imagery that forms the foundation of its products and services is collected daily via its high resolution imagery satellites and managed in its industry-leading content archive. The company operates through two segments: Defense & Intelligence and Commercial. DigitalGlobe was founded by Walter S. Scott in 1993 and is headquartered in Longmont, Colorado.