DGI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||53.73%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.9338|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-66.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.66%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- More gains seen for DigitalGlobe Nov 18
- Chicago Booth Claims MBA Stock Picker Victory Nov 15
- DigitalGlobe to Host Investor Day in Colorado November 20, 2013 noodls Nov 14
- UrtheCast : Upside All The Way To The International Space Station Nov 14
- DigitalGlobe to Present at the Citi 2013 North American Credit Conference on November 5th noodls Nov 5
- Insider Trading Alert - ITRI, AGCO, FCX, AWAY And DGI Traded By Insiders Nov 5
- New Lifetime High For DigitalGlobe (DGI) Nov 5
- DigitalGlobe price target raised to $47 from $34 at Piper Jaffray Nov 1
- DigitalGlobe Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- DigitalGlobe Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 12:00 pm ET today Oct 31
DGI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DigitalGlobe is up 54.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, GenCorp up 99.78%, and EADS up 83.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DGI
Pro Report PDF for DGI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DGI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DGI
Did DigitalGlobe make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
DigitalGlobe is a leading global provider of commercial high resolution earth imagery products and services. Its products and services support a wide variety of uses, such as defense and intelligence initiatives, mapping and analysis, environmental monitoring, oil and gas exploration, and infrastructure management. The imagery that forms the foundation of its products and services is collected daily via its high resolution imagery satellites and managed in its industry-leading content archive. The company operates through two segments: Defense & Intelligence and Commercial. DigitalGlobe was founded by Walter S. Scott in 1993 and is headquartered in Longmont, Colorado.