DGAS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.87%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.081|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.439M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.46%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.44%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DELTA NATURAL GAS CO INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 22
- Delta Natural Gas Company, Inc. Announces Dividend Business Wire Nov 21
- DELTA NATURAL GAS CO INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Wednesday Sep 25
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Wednesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Sep 25
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Monday Sep 23
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Monday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Sep 23
- Top Quartile Ranked Dividend Stock DGAS Is Oversold Sep 6
- DELTA NATURAL GAS CO INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Aug 27
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Delta Natural Gas (DGAS) Aug 26
DGAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Delta Natural Gas is up 14.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, UGI up 26.22%, and South Jersey up 14.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DGAS
Pro Strategies Featuring DGAS
Did Delta Natural Gas make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Delta Natural Gas Company distributes or transports natural gas. It distributes and transmits pipeline systems located in central and southeastern Kentucky, and it owns and operates an underground storage field in southeastern Kentucky.