DFT Key Stats
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: DFT, LMT, RAI Jun 19
- DuPont Fabros Expands Credit Facility Jun 14
- DuPont Fabros Expands Credit Facility - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 14
- DuPont Fabros Tech (DFT) Increases Unsecured Revolver by $175M Street Insider Jun 13
- InPlay: Dupont Fabros Tech increases unsecured revolving credit facility to $400... Jun 13
- DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. Increases Unsecured Revolving Credit Facility to ... Jun 13
- DuPont Fabros Technology's Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred St... Jun 13
- DUPONT FABROS TECHNOLOGY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definit... Jun 13
- Write a Storybook Ending -- Or Lose Your Shirt Jun 10
- FMR LLC Raises Stake in DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) to 10.02% Street Insider Jun 10
DFT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dupont Fabros Technology is down 12.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Digital Realty Trust down 17.14%, and CoreSite Realty up 30.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for DFT
Pro Report PDF for DFT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DFT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DFT
Did Dupont Fabros Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. is a real estate investment trust (REIT) and leading owner, developer, operator and manager of wholesale data centers. The Company's data centers are highly specialized, secure, network-neutral facilities used primarily by national and international Internet and enterprise companies to house, power and cool the computer servers that support many of their most critical business processes. The company operates through one reportable segment consisting of investments in data centers located in the United States. The company was founded by Lammot J. du Pont and Hossein Fateh on March 2, 2007 and is headquartered in Washington, DC.