DFS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.800|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.23%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.419B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.76%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.50%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Discover Financial Services (DFS): Today's Featured Financial Services Winner The Street Dec 9
- Discover Leads as 'Fed Mania' Ramps Up The Street Dec 9
- Final Glance: Credit Card companies Dec 6
- Midday Glance: Credit Card companies Dec 6
- Early Glance: Credit Card companies Dec 6
- #FanLoyalty: Half of College Football Fans Support Their Teams on Social Media noodls Dec 5
- Discover Financial Services Receives Civic 50 Recognition for Commitment to Community noodls Dec 5
- The Most Risk-Averse Recovery Ever Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- November 2013 Discover® U.S. Spending MonitorSM Results noodls Dec 4
- RM Guides Q4, Will Launch 2.04M Shares - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
DFS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Discover Financial is up 33.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, MasterCard up 58.25%, and Visa up 36.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DFS
Pro Report PDF for DFS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DFS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DFS
Did Discover Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Discover Financial Services (NYSE: DFS) is a direct banking and payment services company with one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services. Since its inception in 1986, the company has become one of the largest card issuers in the United States. The company operates the Discover card, America's cash rewards pioneer, and offers personal and student loans, online savings accounts, certificates of deposit and money market accounts through its Discover Bank subsidiary. Its payment businesses consist of Discover Network, with millions of merchant and cash access locations; PULSE, one of the nation's leading ATM/debit networks; and Diners Club International, a global payments network with acceptance in more than 185 countries and territories. The company is headquartered in Riverwoods, Illinois.