Dean Foods (DF)
DF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.61%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||9.310|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1015%|
|Net Income (TTM)||878.99M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.05%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Best Value On Wal-Mart's Grocery Shelf Is Wal-Mart Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- DF Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average Dec 4
- Kraft and Dean Foods Hope to Make Money on Milk Margins Fool Dec 3
- Dean Foods Announces Early Results Of Tender Offers And Consent Solicitation PR Newswire Nov 26
- Dean Foods Announces Pricing Information For Tender Offers And Consent Solicitation noodls Nov 25
- A Dairy Investment With More Potential than Dean Foods Fool Nov 23
- Almond Joy: 2 Companies Pushing Milk and Butter off Shoppers' Grocery Lists Fool Nov 19
- Three Reasons to Be Bullish on Dean Foods Fool Nov 19
- DEAN FOODS CO Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 19
- Who Gets More Sales as Americans Drink Less Milk? Fool Nov 18
DF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dean Foods is down 0.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, The Whitewave Foods up 37.15%, and Lifeway Foods up 86.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DF
Pro Report PDF for DF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DF
Did Dean Foods make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dean Foods is an American food and beverage company with two operating divisions: Fresh Dairy Direct and WhiteWave-Morningstar. The Company's Fresh Dairy Direct-Morningstar segment is the largest U.S. processor and distributor of milk, creamer, and cultured dairy products. These offerings are marketed under more than 50 local and regional dairy brands, as well as through private labels. The WhiteWave-Alpro segment produces and sells an array of branded dairy, soy and plant-based beverages and foods. WhiteWave brands, including Silk® soy and almond milk, Horizon Organic® milk and dairy products, International Delight® coffee creamers, and LAND O'LAKES® creamers, are category leaders and consumer favorites. Alpro is the pan-European leader in branded soy food products. It was founded by Samuel E. Dean Sr. in 1925 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. The company maintains plants and distributors in the United States and the United Kingdom. Dean Foods products are sold throughout the USA.