DEPO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.55%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0459|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.192M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||95.33%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cramer's Lightning Round - Cloud Stocks Are Under A Cloud (12/6/13) Seeking Alpha Dec 8
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: I Believe in Red Hat The Street Dec 7
- Lightning Round: Red Hat, CVR Energy and More Dec 6
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Next Week's Game Plan The Street Dec 6
- Depomed To Present At Piper Jaffray 2013 Healthcare Conference noodls Dec 2
- DEPOMED INC Financials Nov 14
- DEPOMED INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 12
- Opportunities In The Specialty Pharmaceutical Space: Scott Henry Nov 8
- DEPOMED INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Analyzing Management Effectiveness At Cash Rich Depomed Nov 6
DEPO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DepoMed is up 43.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.71%, PDL BioPharma up 12.41%, and Takeda Pharmaceutical up 6.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DEPO
Pro Report PDF for DEPO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DEPO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DEPO
Did DepoMed make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
DepoMed, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company that focuses on pain and other conditions and diseases of the central nervous system. Its products line encompasses Gralise, Zipsor, Glumetza, Janumet XR, and Proquin XR, among others.