DENN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2879|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||26.79M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||68.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Bob Evans Versus Sandell Asset Management Fool Dec 10
- Bob Evans Is Confident In Its Future Prospects Fool Dec 10
- Bob Evans Fails to Bring Home the Bacon Fool Dec 10
- DENNYS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Dec 4
- Bob Evans sinks after results, guidance trail estimates Dec 4
- What to Look for With Bob Evans' Earnings Fool Dec 2
- Be Careful Investing in These Restaurants Fool Nov 30
- Chipotle Closing on Thanksgiving Demonstrates Commitment to Conscious Capitalism Fool Nov 29
- Midday movers: Apple, Denney's & Analog Devices CNBC Nov 27
- Janney Montgomery Scott Downgrades Denny's Corporation (DENN) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 27
DENN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Denny's is up 52.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.71%, Bob Evans Farms up 28.88%, and Cracker Barrel Old up 80.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DENN
Pro Report PDF for DENN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DENN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DENN
Did Denny's make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Denny’s Corporation operates as a family-style restaurant chain. Denny’s, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Denny’s, Inc., owns and operates the Denny’s restaurant brand.