DELL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.763|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-71.43%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.339B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.53%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.31%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Dell Offers Employee Buyouts to Cut Costs The Wall Street Journal Dec 6
- SAC Witness Concedes Omission on Illicit Data New York Times Dec 5
- 4K Gaming Watch: Dell Teases Sub-$1000 28-Inch Ultra HD Monitor Forbes Dec 5
- Ex-Dell employee avoids prison for help in insider trading probe Reuters Dec 5
- BlackBerry's brush with fame: reaching Justin Bieber, discos, and the NFL The Verge Dec 5
- Yo Dude, 'AudioCodes Got Dell' Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Dell Helps Customers Accelerate Data Center Convergence noodls Dec 4
- Dell Helps Develop New E-Waste Model for Developing Countries; East Africa’s First Large-Scale E-Waste Facility Opens Today in Kenya noodls Dec 4
- 2014 Will Not Be A Social Media Story Forbes Dec 4
- A Windows RT Failure Will Sting These Chipmakers Fool Dec 4
DELL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dell is up 55.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Hewlett-Packard up 106.1%, and Apple up 6.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DELL
Pro Report PDF for DELL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DELL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DELL
Did Dell make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dell, Inc. is an American multinational information technology corporation based in 1 Dell Way, Round Rock, Texas, United States. The company was founded in 1984. The company designs, develops, manufactures, markets, sells, and supports mobility products, including laptops, netbooks, tablets, and smartphones; desktops PCs; and servers and networking products. It also offers storage solutions comprising storage area networks, network-attached storage, direct-attached storage, disk and tape backup systems, and removable disk backup. Dell Inc. sells its products and services through its sales representatives, telephone-based sales, and online at dell.com, as well as through indirect sales channels. It has strategic alliance with ikaSystems Corporation to deliver advanced administration and care management solutions to healthcare payers. Bearing the name of its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide. Dell is listed at number 41 in the Fortune 500 list.