DEL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||54.85%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.060|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||84.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||26.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.66%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- Deltic: Lean, Vertically Integrated And More Than Just A Timber Company, 35% Upside Dec 4
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: DEL, BLL and MLM Nov 25
- Deltic Timber Is Now Oversold (DEL) Nov 6
- DELTIC TIMBER CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- Deltic Timber's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 24
- Deltic Timber Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Oct 24
- DELTIC TIMBER CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibi Oct 23
- Deltic Timber Corp. (DEL) Reports Improved Q3 Resuylts Street Insider Oct 23
- Deltic Announces Preliminary Third Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire Oct 23
DEL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Deltic Timber is down 12.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Plum Creek Timber up 9.11%, and Rayonier down 8.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DEL
Pro Report PDF for DEL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DEL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DEL
Did Deltic Timber make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Deltic Timber Corporation is a natural resources company focused on the ownership and management of timberland. Deltic owns 445,800 acres of timberland, operates sawmills in Ola and Waldo, and is engaged in real estate development in Little Rock and Hot Springs. The company operates its business through four segments: Woodlands, Mills, Real Estate and Corporate. Headquartered in El Dorado, Arkansas, the Company's operations are located primarily in Arkansas and North Louisiana. The company was founded September 4, 1996.