DEL Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 20
- Yes, Institutions and the Ultra Wealthy Have Had Advantages Over the Rest of Us The Daily Ticker May 13
- DEL Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average May 8
- DELTIC TIMBER CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreemen... May 2
- Directors elected and quarterly dividend declare noodls Apr 25
- Deltic Timber Announces Class II Directors Elected and Declares Quarterly Divide... Apr 25
- DELTIC TIMBER CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Securi... Apr 25
- Oakmark Funds Sold Dell Stake After Blackstone Withdrew Bid The Wall Street Journal Apr 24
- Deltic Timber's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 23
- Deltic Timber Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Apr 23
DEL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Deltic Timber Corporation is up 17.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, DRAGON BRIGHT MINTAI BOTANICAL TECHNOLOGY up 0.00%, and Jewett-Cameron Trading Company up 122.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for DEL
Pro Report PDF for DEL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DEL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DEL
Did Deltic Timber Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Deltic Timber Corporation is a natural resources company focused on the ownership and management of timberland. Deltic owns 445,800 acres of timberland, operates sawmills in Ola and Waldo, and is engaged in real estate development in Little Rock and Hot Springs. The company operates its business through four segments: Woodlands, Mills, Real Estate and Corporate. Headquartered in El Dorado, Arkansas, the Company's operations are located primarily in Arkansas and North Louisiana. The company was founded September 4, 1996.