DEI Key Stats
- Northern Trust President Sells More Than 60K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 20
- Larry Flynt Completes $89 Million Headquarters Sale May 15
- Douglas Emmett Acquires Beverly Hills Office Building Benzinga May 15
- 2 Winners and 2 Losers from This Week’s Earnings Storm May 11
- Douglas Emmett Earnings Call Insights: Acquisition Guidance and Residential Deve... May 10
- Douglas Emmett Inc Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcri... May 8
- DOUGLAS EMMETT INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- Douglas Emmett Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 7
- Douglas Emmett (DEI) Misses Q1 FFO Views Street Insider May 7
- Douglas Emmett (DEI) Tops Q1 FFO by 2c, Guides FY Above Street Street Insider May 7
DEI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Douglas Emmett is up 36.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 32.04%, Kilroy Realty Corporation up 35.42%, and Boston Properties up 16.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for DEI
Pro Report PDF for DEI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DEI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DEI
Did Douglas Emmett make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Douglas Emmett is one of the largest owners and operators of high-quality office buildings and multifamily properties in Los Angeles County with a growing presence in Hawaii. Douglas Emmett, Inc. owns and operates approximately 14.7 million square feet of Class A office space and approximately 2,868 luxury apartment units in nine highly desirable submarkets in Los Angeles County, six of which are located in Los Angeles' Westside - Brentwood, Century City, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, the Olympic Corridor, and Westwood - and three submarkets in the San Fernando Valley - Sherman Oaks/Encino, Warner Center/Woodland Hills, and Burbank. The Company's Honolulu office portfolio is located in the downtown central business district with multifamily properties in nearby suburban communities. The Company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California.