DEG Key Stats
- Fresh Market Appoints New CFO - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Fresh Market Appoints New CFO May 22
- SuperValu Offers $400M Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- SuperValu Offers $400M Senior Notes May 21
- Food Lion Sponsors Food Distribution at Gwynn Park High School in Brandywine, MD GlobeNewswire May 20
- Top 10 Reasons to Attend Food Lion Speed Street Presented by Coca-Cola Marketwired May 20
- Food Lion Announces Investments in 178 Stores in Five States; Hires 800 Associat... May 15
- Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Delhaize Group (DEG) to Underperform Street Insider May 9
- Etablissements Delhaize Frères et Cie "Le Lion" (Groupe Delhaize) Société Anonym... May 8
- Delhaize Group First Quarter 2013 Results Marketwired May 8
DEG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Delhaize Group is up 68.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Casey's General Stores up 10.30%, and Kroger up 57.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DEG
Pro Report PDF for DEG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DEG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DEG
Did Delhaize Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Delhaize Group is a food retailer headquartered in Belgium which operates in eight countries and on three continents. The principal activity of Delhaize Group is the operation of food supermarkets. The company distributes and markets its merchandise through supermarkets, discount stores, proximity stores, specialty stores, and cash and carry stores. It offers food products and pharmaceuticals, as well as pet food and accessories through 2,732 stores operating under several banners. The company’s operations are classified into four market segments namely, the US, Belgium, Greece and the Rest of the World. Additionally, the group is also active as a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) that operates on Base network in Belgium. The group markets its mobile services under the brand - MobiPlus. Delhaize Group, along with its subsidiaries, principally operates in the US, Belgium, Cyprus, Greece, Romania, Indonesia, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. Delhaize Group was founded in 1867 and is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.