Deere & Co (DE)
DE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.48%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||9.08|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.90%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.537B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.99%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.39%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Boehner blasts lack of farm-bill progress, supports extension Reuters Dec 5
- My Fears About Titan Machinery Seem To Be Coming True Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Titan Machinery falls after cutting full year profit view in half theflyonthewall.com Dec 5
- Deere Extends Share Buyback Program - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Why These 3 Agriculture Companies Are Great Investments Fool Dec 5
- Titan Machinery inventory cut negative for CNH Industrial, says Wells Fargo theflyonthewall.com Dec 5
- Stock Upgrades: Tiffany Running Rings Around the Competition Minyanville Dec 5
- Deere Expands Share Buyback Program; Announces Quarterly Dividend noodls Dec 5
- Deere (DE) Showing Signs Of Being A Roof Leaker The Street Dec 5
- Deere draws range-bound trade optionMONSTER Dec 5
DE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Deere & Co is up 3.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Caterpillar up 2.10%, and AGCO up 28.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DE
Pro Report PDF for DE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DE
Did Deere & Co make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Deere & Company, usually known by its brand name John Deere, is an American corporation based in Moline, Illinois, and the leading manufacturer of agricultural machinery in the world. In 2010, it was listed as 107th in the Fortune 500 ranking. Deere and Company agricultural products, sold under the John Deere name, include tractors, combine harvesters, cotton harvesters, balers, planters/seeders, sprayers, and ATVs. The company is also a leading manufacturer of construction equipment and forestry equipment, as well as a supplier of diesel engines and drivetrains used in heavy equipment. Additionally, John Deere manufactures equipment used in lawn, grounds, and turf care, such as walk-behind lawn mowers, zero-turn lawn mowers, lawn tractors, and snowthrowers. To support the core businesses, John Deere also provides financial services and other related activities.