DE Key Stats
- Caterpillar's Struggle After Its First Quarter Slump Fool 10:30 AM
- 3 Stocks Pulling The Industrial Industry Downward 9:03 AM
- Dicker: Is the Commodity Supercycle Over? 8:50 AM
- The Perfect Time to Get This Stock on Your Radar Fool May 21
- Deere's Strong Brand Name And Dealer Network Are Key Strengths May 21
- Billion-Dollar Fund Doubles Down on a Rebounding Economy Fool May 21
- Early Glance: Machinery companies May 21
- 2 hot sectors and 1 golden rule for the S&P 500 'melt-up' May 21
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill May 20
- Deere Beats Expectations, Disappoints Investors Anyway May 20
DE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Deere is up 17.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.05%, Caterpillar down 2.53%, and AGCO up 33.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DE
Pro Report PDF for DE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DE
Did Deere make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Deere & Company, usually known by its brand name John Deere, is an American corporation based in Moline, Illinois, and the leading manufacturer of agricultural machinery in the world. In 2010, it was listed as 107th in the Fortune 500 ranking. Deere and Company agricultural products, sold under the John Deere name, include tractors, combine harvesters, cotton harvesters, balers, planters/seeders, sprayers, and ATVs. The company is also a leading manufacturer of construction equipment and forestry equipment, as well as a supplier of diesel engines and drivetrains used in heavy equipment. Additionally, John Deere manufactures equipment used in lawn, grounds, and turf care, such as walk-behind lawn mowers, zero-turn lawn mowers, lawn tractors, and snowthrowers. To support the core businesses, John Deere also provides financial services and other related activities.