DDS Key Stats
- Saks results suggest luxury spending still has some legs May 21
- DILLARDS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Hol... May 21
- This Week's Value Stock Picks: (VC) (DDS)- May 21, 2013 - Zacks Rank Buys Zacks May 21
- DILLARDS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements ... May 20
- Investors Ride 5 Earnings Rollercoaster Rides May 19
- Dillard’s, Inc. Holds Annual Meeting of Shareholders Business Wire May 18
- Lower income shoppers still feeling pinched, U.S. retailers say May 16
- Dillard's Earnings Beat Last Year's by 28% May 16
- Kohl's 1Q Earnings Beat, Outlook Up May 16
- Dillard's Posts Strong 1Q Earnings May 16
DDS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dillards is up 47.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.86%, Macy's up 38.92%, and J.C. Penney down 28.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DDS
Pro Report PDF for DDS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DDS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DDS
Did Dillards make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Dillard's, Inc. is a department store chain in the United States, with 330 stores in 29 states. Headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, Dillard's locations are concentrated in Texas and Florida; with a major presence in other states including Arizona, Iowa, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Missouri, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Louisiana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, North Carolina, Virginia, Idaho, South Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois. Dillard's also maintains a minor footprint in California and Montana. The company was founded in 1938 by William Dillard and is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.