DDR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||991.06|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||190.84M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.17%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.36%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DDR Announces the Date of its Fourth Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call noodls Dec 5
- DDR Redevelopment Introduces Walmart Neighborhood Market and Movie Tavern to Prime Asset in Atlanta noodls Dec 5
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/04: (USB) (BBT) (JCI) Upgraded; (EBAY) (C) (EPB) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 4
- Imperial Capital Starts DDR Corp. (DDR) at Outperform Street Insider Dec 4
- Coverage initiated on DDR by Imperial Capital Dec 4
- DDR CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Dec 2
- DDR CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 26
- Insider Trading Alert - DDR, CSGP, MSCI, SUSS And QCOM Traded By Insiders Nov 25
- DDR Prices Notes to Lessen Debt - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- DDR Prices $300 Million Offering of Senior Unsecured Notes noodls Nov 21
DDR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DDR is up 6.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Regency Centers up 7.68%, and Macerich up 8.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DDR
Pro Report PDF for DDR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DDR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DDR
Did DDR make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
DDR is an owner and manager of retail shopping centers in the United States. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Beachwood, Ohio, an eastern suburb of Greater Cleveland. It operates in 41 U.S. states, Brazil and Puerto Rico. After rebranding itself in 2011 DDR adopted the new brand identity "Think Retail. Create Value." DDR is an owner and manager of 538 value-oriented shopping centers representing 134 million square feet in 41 states, Puerto Rico and Brazil. The company’s assets are concentrated in high barrier-to-entry markets with stable populations and high growth potential and its portfolio is actively managed to create long-term shareholder value. DDR is a self-administered and self-managed REIT operating as a fully integrated real estate company.