DDE Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 20
- DOVER DOWNS GAMING & ENTERTAINMENT INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Are These Kentucky Derby Stocks Better Bets Than Horses? May 4
- Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnin... Apr 26
- Dover Downs Gaming (DDE) Swings to Q1 Loss Street Insider Apr 25
- Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment, Inc. Reports Loss for the First Quarter Ende... Apr 25
- Q1 2013 Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment Inc Earnings Release - Before Market ... Apr 25
- DOVER DOWNS GAMING & ENTERTAINMENT INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclos... Apr 25
- Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment, Inc. Quarterly Earnings Conference Call Anno... Apr 18
- 1 Dividend Dog To Avoid And A Possible Surprise To Satisfy Investors Apr 14
DDE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment is down 37.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Churchill Downs up 39.04%, and Multimedia Games up 86.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for DDE
Pro Report PDF for DDE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DDE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DDE
Did Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment owns Dover Downs Hotel & Casino, a hotel and casino that has a racing facility that holds harness horse racing on a .625 miles track and NASCAR events on a 1 mile concrete surface. The Sprint Cup track is now known as Dover International Speedway, and the Dover Downs name is used for horse racing events. The owner of the facility, Dover Downs, is headquartered within the facility housing both tracks.