DCT Key Stats
- EXR to Buy 20 Self-Storage Facilities - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- EXR to Buy 20 Self-Storage Facilities Jun 18
- John W. Guinee III, Managing Director at Stifel, Nicolaus & Co., Inc., Interview... Jun 18
- Benjamin S. Butcher, CEO, President and Chairman of STAG Industrial, Inc. (STAG)... Jun 18
- DuPont Fabros Expands Credit Facility Jun 14
- DuPont Fabros Expands Credit Facility - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 14
- Parkway Boosts Liquidity - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- Parkway Boosts Liquidity Jun 13
- Winthrop Realty Sells Assets Jun 13
- Winthrop Realty Sells Assets - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
DCT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DCT Industrial Trust is up 20.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, CubeSmart up 48.32%, and Host Hotels & Resorts up 7.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for DCT
Pro Report PDF for DCT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DCT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DCT
Did DCT Industrial Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
DCT Industrial Trust, Inc. formerly known as Dividend Capital Trust, Inc. engages in ownership, development, acquisition and management of industrial and institutional class properties in the United States and Mexico. Investment and management activities are focused on high-quality bulk distribution and light industrial properties in high-volume distribution markets. Through its fund, it engages in the ownership, operation, and development of real estate properties. It invests in the real estate markets of United States and Mexico. DCT Industrial Trust was founded in 2002 and is based in Denver, Colorado with additional offices in Atlanta, Georgia and Dallas, Texas.