DCOM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.135|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.76%|
|Net Income (TTM)||39.98M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.58%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.42%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DIME COMMUNITY BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- DIME COMMUNITY BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Am Oct 31
- Dime Community Bancshares (DCOM) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield Street Insider Oct 30
- Dime Community Bancshares Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend noodls Oct 30
- Dime Community Bancshares Reports Earnings noodls Oct 28
- DIME COMMUNITY BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements Oct 28
- InPlay: Dime Community misses by $0.02 Oct 28
- Q3 2013 Dime Community Bancshares Earnings Release - Before Market Open Oct 28
- Dime Community Bancshares to Release Earnings on October 28, 2013 Marketwired Oct 3
- Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. to Meet With Investors Marketwired Sep 4
DCOM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dime Community Bancshares is up 23.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Astoria Financial up 47.22%, and First Security Group down 19.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DCOM
Pro Report PDF for DCOM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DCOM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DCOM
Did Dime Community Bancshares make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. operates as the holding company for The Dime Savings Bank of Williamsburgh. It provides financial services and loans mainly for multifamily housing in the United States.