DCOM Key Stats
- DIME COMMUNITY BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Reminder - Dime Community Bancshares (DCOM) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon Apr 30
- DCOM Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level Apr 26
- Dime Community Bancshares Reports Earnings noodls Apr 25
- Dime Community Bancshares Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Marketwired Apr 25
- DIME COMMUNITY BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Fina... Apr 25
- Q1 2013 Dime Community Bancshares Earnings Release - After Market Close Apr 25
- Fitch Takes Rating Action on U.S. Niche Real Estate Banks Following Industry Pee... Apr 10
- Dime Community Bancshares to Release Earnings on April 25, 2013 noodls Apr 1
- DCOM Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Mar 25
DCOM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dime Community Bancshares is up 10.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Astoria Financial Corporation up 15.11%, and Berkshire Hills Bancorp up 25.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DCOM
Pro Report PDF for DCOM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DCOM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DCOM
Did Dime Community Bancshares make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?