DCI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.77%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.694|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.89%|
|Net Income (TTM)||254.86M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.35%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: DCI, WR, CHS, HRB, WLP The Street Dec 4
- Donaldson to Present at 2013 Credit Suisse Global Industrials Conference noodls Nov 27
- Strength Seen in Fuel-Tech (FTEK): Stock Adds 14.0% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 26
- DONALDSON CO INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 25
- Will Pall Corporation (PLL) Miss on Earnings? Nov 25
- Will Pall Corporation (PLL) Miss on Earnings? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- DONALDSON CO INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 22
- Donaldson Co (DCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $0.14; 1.4% Yield Street Insider Nov 22
- Donaldson Company Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend 8 Percent Business Wire Nov 22
- Donaldson Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 21
DCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Donaldson is up 25.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Pall up 40.08%, and 3M Co up 43.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DCI
Pro Report PDF for DCI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DCI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DCI
Did Donaldson make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Donaldson Company, Inc., is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems and replacement parts. Founded in 1915, Donaldson is a technology-driven company committed to satisfying customer needs for filtration solutions through innovative research and development. Donaldson serves customers in the industrial and engine markets, including dust collection, power generation, specialty filtration, compressed air purification, off-road equipment, industrial compressors, heavy trucks and light vehicles. The company operates in two segments, Engine Products and Industrial Products. Donaldson Company, Inc. is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.