DCI Key Stats
- Donaldson Co., Inc. (DCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 30% to $0.13; 1.4% Yield Street Insider 4:30 PM
- Company News for May 20, 2013 May 20
- Company News for May 20, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks May 20
- The Top 35 Dividend Champions With Regard To Long-Term Stock Price Appreciation May 19
- Investors are Digesting These Financial Stock Earnings Insights May 19
- Donaldson Misses on the Top and Bottom Lines Fool May 18
- Donaldson Company Earnings Call Insights: Gross Margins Guidance and Wins May 18
- Donaldson Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 17
- Donaldson Shares Slip On Lowered Guidance May 17
- Stocks to Watch: Aruba Networks, J.C. Penney, Sina May 17
DCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Donaldson Company is up 11.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Cummins up 19.80%, and Pall Corporation up 27.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DCI
Pro Report PDF for DCI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DCI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DCI
Did Donaldson Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Donaldson Company, Inc., is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems and replacement parts. Founded in 1915, Donaldson is a technology-driven company committed to satisfying customer needs for filtration solutions through innovative research and development. Donaldson serves customers in the industrial and engine markets, including dust collection, power generation, specialty filtration, compressed air purification, off-road equipment, industrial compressors, heavy trucks and light vehicles. The company operates in two segments, Engine Products and Industrial Products. Donaldson Company, Inc. is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.