DBD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.63%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.311|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-147.18M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.45%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 14.32% HCP Upside Howls For Champion Dividend Dogs Seeking Alpha Nov 28
- [video] Gabelli: Stocks that will double in 5 years Nov 21
- Strength Seen in Diebold (DBD): Stock Moves Up 5.1% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 19
- Strength Seen in Diebold (DBD): Stock Moves Up 5.1% Nov 19
- Diebold shares rise on "Buy" rating from KeyBanc AP Nov 18
- What the Pros Are Buying Nov 18
- KeyBanc Upgrades Diebold (DBD) to Buy Street Insider Nov 18
- Analysts' Actions: CBD DBD MSFT RYN SYK Nov 18
- Reinvesting Dividends is the Best Decision You'll Ever Make Fool Nov 15
- Top Stock Picks from a Religious Institutional Investment Manager: A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Norman B. Conley III, the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer of JAG Capital Management Nov 13
DBD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Diebold is up 15.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, NCR up 36.62%, and Orbotech up 68.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DBD
Pro Report PDF for DBD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DBD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DBD
Did Diebold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Diebold, Inc. is a United States-based security systems corporation that is engaged primarily in the sale, manufacture, installation and service of self-service transaction systems, electronic and physical security products, and software and integrated systems for global financial and commercial markets. Diebold is the largest U.S. manufacturer of ATMs. The company has two core lines of business: Self-Service Solutions and Security Solutions. The security solutions include: Physical Security and Facility Products, Electronic Security Products and Monitoring and Services. The company's segments are comprised of its two main sales channels: Diebold North America and Diebold International. Diebold was founded by Diebold Charles in 1859 and is headquartered in North Canton, Ohio.