DBD Key Stats
- These 6 Companies Cannot Support Their Dividends Jun 13
- NCR to Combat Card Frauds with C-Go - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- Can a Reinvented Century-old Cash Register Still Deliver? Jun 12
- NCR Signs a Deal with Massdiscounters Jun 11
- NCR Signs a Deal with Massdiscounters - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 11
- SaaS Vendors Exceed Expectations as Companies Leverage New Models of Infrastruct... Jun 7
- Diebold Gets a CEO Fool Jun 6
- Diebold (DBD) Appoints Andy Mattes as CEO Street Insider Jun 6
- Diebold names former HP executive Mattes new CEO AP Jun 6
- Diebold Names Mattes President and Chief Executive Officer PR Newswire Jun 6
DBD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Diebold is down 7.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, NCR Corporation up 62.36%, and Micros Systems down 15.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DBD
Pro Report PDF for DBD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DBD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DBD
Did Diebold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Diebold, Inc. is a United States-based security systems corporation that is engaged primarily in the sale, manufacture, installation and service of self-service transaction systems, electronic and physical security products, and software and integrated systems for global financial and commercial markets. Diebold is the largest U.S. manufacturer of ATMs. The company has two core lines of business: Self-Service Solutions and Security Solutions. The security solutions include: Physical Security and Facility Products, Electronic Security Products and Monitoring and Services. The company's segments are comprised of its two main sales channels: Diebold North America and Diebold International. Diebold was founded by Diebold Charles in 1859 and is headquartered in North Canton, Ohio.