DAVE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.77%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4784|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.09%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.645M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.15%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Bob Evans Misses Q2 Earnings & Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Red Robin Back to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- FAMOUS DAVES OF AMERICA INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Change in Directors or Pr Nov 27
- Cracker Barrel Beats on Earnings, Affirms View - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- FAMOUS DAVES OF AMERICA INC Financials Nov 16
- Will Famous Dave's of America, Inc. (DAVE) Continue to Surge Higher? Nov 13
- Will Famous Dave's of America, Inc. (DAVE) Continue to Surge Higher? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 13
- FAMOUS DAVES OF AMERICA INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Can Cheesecake Factory Investors Have Their Cake And Eat It Too? Oct 30
- Can Cheesecake Factory Investors Have Their Cake And Eat It Too? Fool Oct 29
DAVE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Famous Dave's of America is up 111.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers up 129.7%, and Domino's Pizza up 68.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DAVE
Pro Strategies Featuring DAVE
Did Famous Dave's of America make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Famous Dave's of America, Inc., develops, owns, and operates restaurants in the United States. The Company offers smoked, barbeque, grilled meat, and entrée items using prepared proprietary seasonings, sauces, and mixes.