DASTY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.16%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.525|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.77%|
|Net Income (TTM)||447.71M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||87.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.14%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.63%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Dassault Systemes: Short-Term Buying Opportunity For Long-Term Growth Nov 27
- Dassault Systèmes’ Customers Pioneer Industry Changes with Products and Services That Deliver New 3D Experiences noodls Nov 13
- Dassault Systemes SA Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 24
- Stock Downgrades: Dassault, Veeco Instruments, and Teradata Minyanville Oct 15
- Dassault Systems downgraded by HSBC Securities Oct 14
- Tech stocks fall as U.S. deadlock curbs European equity rally Reuters - UK Focus Oct 14
- European stocks hesitant as US debt deadline nears Oct 14
- Dassault Systemes' CEO Discusses Preliminary Q3 2013 Results (Transcript) Oct 14
- Tech stocks underperform as U.S. deadlock dents Europe shares Reuters - UK Focus Oct 14
- DASTY Is Now Oversold (DASTY) Oct 14
DASTY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dassault Systemes SA is up 4.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Autodesk up 37.33%, and Adobe Systems up 58.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DASTY
Pro Report PDF for DASTY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DASTY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DASTY
Did Dassault Systemes SA make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dassault Systemes S.A. provides 3D and product lifecycle management solutions in France and internationally. It offers SolidWorks software for 3D design, simulation, publishing, data management, and environmental impact assessment for 3D professionals.