DANG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5709|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-46.09M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- China’s Stock-Index Futures Rise Before Industrial Profits Data Bloomberg Nov 27
- E-Commerce China Dangdang: Booming Industry And Business, But Company Is Fair Valued At This Time Seeking Alpha Nov 25
- LightInTheBox Drops Vipshop's and Dangdang's Baton Fool Nov 20
- 5 Fast-Growing Companies in China Fool Nov 19
- Dangdang, SUPERVALU Crater As Stocks Reach Records and Then Fizzle Fool Nov 18
- Can Dangdang, Vipshop, and LightInTheBox Keep It Up? Fool Nov 18
- How to buy bitcoins MarketWatch Nov 18
- Can LightInTheBox Surpass Vipshop and Dangdang in China E-Tail? Fool Nov 17
- Youku Wows With Outlook, Dangdang With Marketplace Seeking Alpha Nov 15
- HSBC Upgrades Dangdang (DANG) to Overweight Street Insider Nov 15
DANG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). E-Commerce China Dangdang is up 124.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.80%, LightInTheBox Holding up N/A, and Ctrip.com International up 164.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DANG
Pro Report PDF for DANG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DANG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DANG
Did E-Commerce China Dangdang make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc. is a business-to-consumer, or B2C, e-commerce company. The Company is engaged in selling books online. It is also engaged in other media products and selected general merchandise categories.