DAL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.407|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.27%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.067B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.86%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Don't Panic, AMR Shareholders! Your Investment Is Still Intact Fool Dec 11
- United Sees Modest Rise in Nov Traffic - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Better November Traffic for JetBlue - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): Today's Featured Transportation Laggard The Street Dec 11
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Wednesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 11
- Top 3 Ways the U.S. Favors Middle East Airlines Over U.S. Airlines The Street Dec 11
- 'Fast Money' Recap: The Economy and the Internet The Street Dec 11
- How American Airlines Is Soaring Into Its Merger Fool Dec 10
- Did The Government Shutdown Help The Economy? Seeking Alpha Dec 10
- Industrial Stocks Poised to Rebound Fool Dec 10
DAL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Delta Air Lines is up 174.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, US Airways Group up 78.83%, and United Continental up 75.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DAL
Pro Report PDF for DAL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DAL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DAL
Did Delta Air Lines make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Delta Air Lines, Inc. is a major airline based in the United States and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The airline operates an extensive domestic and international network serving all continents except Antarctica. Delta and its subsidiaries operate over 4,000 flights every day. The airline's hub at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is the world's largest, and since 1999 the world's busiest airport by passenger traffic and number of landings and take-offs. Delta is the sixth-oldest operating airline by foundation date, and the oldest airline still operating in the United States. Delta is a founding member of the SkyTeam alliance. The airline's regional service is Delta Connection. Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year. With an industry-leading global network, Delta and the Delta Connection carriers offer service to 356 destinations in 65 countries on six continents. Founded in 1924, the company employs more than 80,000 employees worldwide and operates a mainline fleet of more than 700 aircraft.