DAL Key Stats
- Frequent Fliers Feeling Grounded with These Airline Changes May 18
- [$$] Market Watch May 18
- [video] Options Action: Can the Airlines Keep Flying? May 17
- Delta Air Lines Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Agilent Technologies May 17
- Delta Air Lines: Ready For Unexpected Turbulence? May 17
- The Deal: Delta Submits Virgin Atlantic Bid to EU Regulators May 17
- Constellation Brands General Counsel Sells 119K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to No... May 17
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Southwest Airlines, Boeing, Delta Air Lines, ... May 17
- Delta Submits Virgin Atlantic Bid to European Regulators May 17
- London Heathrow Seeks Increased Early Arrivals to Gain Capacity May 17
DAL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Delta Air Lines is up 82.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, US Airways Group up 88.97%, and United Continental up 66.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DAL
Pro Report PDF for DAL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DAL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DAL
Did Delta Air Lines make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Delta Air Lines, Inc. is a major airline based in the United States and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The airline operates an extensive domestic and international network serving all continents except Antarctica. Delta and its subsidiaries operate over 4,000 flights every day. The airline's hub at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is the world's largest, and since 1999 the world's busiest airport by passenger traffic and number of landings and take-offs. Delta is the sixth-oldest operating airline by foundation date, and the oldest airline still operating in the United States. Delta is a founding member of the SkyTeam alliance. The airline's regional service is Delta Connection. Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year. With an industry-leading global network, Delta and the Delta Connection carriers offer service to 356 destinations in 65 countries on six continents. Founded in 1924, the company employs more than 80,000 employees worldwide and operates a mainline fleet of more than 700 aircraft.