DAIO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1704|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.388M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|05/19/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Data I/O Corp|
DAIO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Data I/O is up 31.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Advanced Energy up 3.11%, and Allied Motion up 90.56%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DAIO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DAIO
Did Data I/O make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Electronic Components
- Company Website: http://www.dataio.com
- IR Website: http://dataio.com/en-us/company/investorrelations/dataioprofile.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Washington
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Washington
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334419
- NAICS Industry: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Data I/O Corp designs, manufactures and sells programming systems for electronic device manufacturers, specifically targeting high growth areas such as high-volume users of flash memory and microcontrollers.
DAIO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DAIO","name")
- Description: =YCI("DAIO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DAIO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DAIO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DAIO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.