DAC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3014|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||32.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||75.26%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/28 16:22
DAC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Danaos is up 22.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.44%, Capital Product Partners up 28.40%, and Matson up 1.47%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DAC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DAC
Did Danaos make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Shipping & Ports
- Company Website: http://www.danaos.com
- IR Website: http://danaos.irwebpage.com/inv.html
- HQ Country: Greece
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Marshall Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
Danaos Corp is an international owner of containerships, chartering its vessels to many of the world's largest liner companies.
DAC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DAC","name")
- Description: =YCI("DAC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DAC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DAC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DAC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.