DAC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3914|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||43.22M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||78.54%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.06%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|10/30/2014 09:00 EDT||Misc||Danaos Corp Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014|
|10/29/2014||Earnings||Danaos Corp Third Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release|
DAC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Danaos is up 24.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, Capital Product Partners down 12.31%, and Dorian LPG up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DAC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DAC
Did Danaos make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Shipping & Ports
- Company Website: http://www.danaos.com
- IR Website: http://danaos.irwebpage.com/inv.html
- HQ Country: Greece
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Marshall Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Danaos Corp is an international owner of containerships, chartering its vessels to many of the world's largest liner companies.
DAC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DAC","name")
- Description: =YCI("DAC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DAC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DAC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DAC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.