CZZ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1486|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||74.69M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.85%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|11/06/2014 11:00 BRT||Misc||Q3 2014 Cosan Ltd Earnings Conference Call|
|11/05/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Cosan Ltd Earnings Results|
|10/28/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.1449, Declared Date: Oct 20 2014, Pay Date: Nov 04 2014|
|05/15/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.1553, Declared Date: May 07 2014, Pay Date: May 23 2014|
CZZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cosan is down 38.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.89%, MGE Energy up 12.15%, and Public Service Enterprise up 7.98%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CZZ
PDF Report for CZZ
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CZZ Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CZZ
Did Cosan make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Utilities
- Industry: Utilities - Diversified
- Company Website: http://www.cosan.com.br
- IR Website: http://ir.cosan.com.br/
- HQ Country: Brazil
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Bermuda
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Cosan Ltd is engaged in Piped natural gas distribution, Logistics services including transportation, port loading and storage of sugar, Purchase, sale and leasing of agricultural land, Production and distribution of lubricants and other investments.
CZZ Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CZZ","name")
- Description: =YCI("CZZ","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CZZ","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CZZ","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CZZ","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.