CZZ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||262.2%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.071|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.10%|
|Net Income (TTM)||218.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.64%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.18%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Will This FIFA Stadium Collapse Delay Advanced Biofuels? Fool Dec 11
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Friday December 6 Dec 7
- Cosan Maintained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Cosan's Value Is Worth The Hassle Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Cosan Maintained at Neutral Dec 6
- Call Notice Debenture Holders General Meeting noodls Dec 6
- Minutes of the Board of Directors´ Meeting held on December 5, 2013 - Election of the Executive Officers noodls Dec 6
- Roundtable: 1 Stock to Buy in December Fool Dec 5
- Shares of CZZ Now Oversold Dec 3
- Australia Rules Out ADM Bid to Acquire GrainCorp - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
CZZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cosan is down 14.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.17%, Exelon down 2.92%, and MDU Resources Group up 42.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CZZ
Pro Report PDF for CZZ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CZZ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CZZ
Did Cosan make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cosan Ltd engages in importing, exporting, producing and selling ethanol, sugar, sugarcane and other sugar by-products. It also distributes and sells fuel and other fuel by-products. It produces and markets electricity, steam and other co-generation by-products. It produces and sells three different types of ethanol: hydrous ethanol and anhydrous ethanol for fuel and industrial ethanol. In addition, it provides logistics services comprising port lifting, warehousing, storage, transportation, and elevation for sugar products. The company engages in agricultural land and other investment activities. The company was founded in 1936 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.