CYTX Key Stats
- A Focus On Stem-Cell Therapy And Regenerative Medicine For 2013 May 20
- CYTORI THERAPEUTICS, INC. Financials May 17
- Energy And Biotechs With Recent Earnings Catalysts May 13
- Medivation Loss Narrower Than Expected May 13
- Medivation Loss Narrower Than Expected - Analyst Blog Zacks May 13
- CYTORI THERAPEUTICS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Cytori Therapeutics Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcr... May 9
- Cytori Reports First Quarter 2013 Business and Financial Results Business Wire May 9
- CYTORI THERAPEUTICS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financia... May 9
- Q1 2013 Cytori Therapeutics Earnings Release - 4:05 pm ET May 9
CYTX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cytori Therapeutics is down 6.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Athersys up 17.86%, and Medivation up 8.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CYTX
Pro Report PDF for CYTX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CYTX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CYTX
Did Cytori Therapeutics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. is a San Diego-based regenerative medicine company that develops and manufactures medical devices that enable the therapeutic use of the adult stem and regenerative cells naturally found within adipose tissue. Current commercial activities are focused on cosmetic & reconstructive surgery, cell banking and supplying research tools.