CYTR Key Stats
PR Newswire10/13 06:00
PR Newswire10/09 06:00
Dow Jones10/07 17:42
PR Newswire10/07 16:05
PR Newswire09/30 06:00
PR Newswire09/29 06:00
|08/06/2014||Earnings||CytRx Corp 2Q2014 Earning Result|
|06/24/2014 10:00 PDT||Misc||AGM Event for CytRx Corp|
|05/01/2014||Earnings||CytRx Corp 1Q2014 Earning Result|
|03/05/2014||Earnings||CytRx Corporation Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
|10/29/2013||Earnings||CytRx Reports 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results|
CYTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CytRx is up 8.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.13%, Agios Pharmaceuticals up 140.5%, and Ambit Biosciences down 13.43%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CYTR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CYTR
Did CytRx make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.cytrx.com
- IR Website: http://www.cytrx.com/investors
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
CytRx Corp is a biopharmaceutical research and development company specializing in oncology. Its oncology pipeline includes three clinical-stage drug candidates in various stages of development: Aldoxorubicin, Tamibarotene, and Bafetinib.
CYTR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CYTR","name")
- Description: =YCI("CYTR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CYTR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CYTR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CYTR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.