CYT Key Stats
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA May 23
- Cytec Industries (CYT): Today's Featured Chemicals Winner May 16
- Cytec Industries to Present at Goldman Sachs Basic Materials Conference Thomson Reuters ONE May 15
- CYTEC INDUSTRIES INC/DE/ Financials May 10
- Why Cytec Industries's Earnings May Not Be So Hot Fool May 10
- [video] On the Hunt For Yield at SALT May 9
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Cytec Industries's Latest Numbers Fool May 7
- Cytec Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (CYT) May 7
- Cytec Industries About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (CYT) May 6
- CYTEC INDUSTRIES INC/DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
CYT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cytec Industries is up 21.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Valspar Corporation up 59.69%, and Olin Corporation up 35.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CYT
Pro Report PDF for CYT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CYT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CYT
Did Cytec Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Cytec Industries Incorporated, based in Woodland Park is a speciality chemicals and materials technology company with pro-forma sales in 2004, including the Surface Specialties acquisition, of approximately $3.0 billion. Cytec is a result of its spin-off from American Cyanamid Company. Its growth strategies are based on developing technologically advanced customer solutions for global markets, including aerospace, coatings, mining, plastics and water treatment. The company operates through four reportable segments: Coating Resins, Additive Technologies, In Process Separation, and Engineered Materials. The company was founded in December 1993 and is headquartered in Woodland Park, New Jersey.