CYT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.87%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.61|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.03%|
|Net Income (TTM)||151.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.46%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.56%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cytec Delivers Presentations on Phosphine Fumigation Gas as a Replacement for Methyl Bromide noodls Dec 3
- Carbon Fiber: The Good News Keeps Coming Nov 22
- CYTEC INDUSTRIES INC/DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 22
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Thursday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 21
- Cytec to Present Latest Innovations for Mineral Processing at FLOTATION 2013 noodls Nov 15
- Cytec Introduces Its Highest UL RTI Rated Polyurethane Potting and Encapsulation Resin Systems at Productronica 2013 noodls Nov 12
- CYTEC INDUSTRIES INC/DE/ Financials Nov 6
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Cytec Industries, Walter Energy and Enbridge Energy Partners Nov 4
- CYTEC INDUSTRIES INC/DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 31
- Cytec Industries Larger Than S&P 500 Component JDS Uniphase Oct 31
CYT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cytec is up 30.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, PPG Industries up 54.83%, and WD-40 up 67.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CYT
Pro Report PDF for CYT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CYT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CYT
Did Cytec make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cytec Industries Incorporated, based in Woodland Park is a speciality chemicals and materials technology company with pro-forma sales in 2004, including the Surface Specialties acquisition, of approximately $3.0 billion. Cytec is a result of its spin-off from American Cyanamid Company. Its growth strategies are based on developing technologically advanced customer solutions for global markets, including aerospace, coatings, mining, plastics and water treatment. The company operates through four reportable segments: Coating Resins, Additive Technologies, In Process Separation, and Engineered Materials. The company was founded in December 1993 and is headquartered in Woodland Park, New Jersey.