CYS Key Stats
- 3 Smaller Cap Stocks Paying Dividends Over 6% May 16
- CYS INVESTMENTS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial St... May 16
- CYS Investments (CYS) Passes Through 11% Yield Mark May 15
- American Capital Agency Presents a Buying Opportunity May 15
- 5 Financial Stocks With Recent Large Insider Buying May 15
- American Capital Agency Presents a Buying Opportunity Fool May 14
- CYS INVESTMENTS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Sec... May 14
- mREITS During Q1: More Bad News, But A Few Winners Emerge May 13
- 10 Top Real Estate Dogs Run Down 14.3% To 24.4% Gains In April May 13
- 17 New Preferred Stocks Offer 6.65% And More Diversification May 13
CYS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CYS Investments is up 5.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, American Capital Agency up 11.27%, and ARMOUR Residential REIT up 3.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CYS
Pro Report PDF for CYS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CYS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CYS
Did CYS Investments make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
CYS Investments, Inc. is a specialty finance company that was created with the objective of achieving consistent risk-adjusted investment income. The company provides loans through intermediaries to homeowners, real-estate developers, corporations and other borrowers. It invest in residential mortgage backed securities either issued or guaranteed as to principal and interest by a government agency or a government-sponsored entity, or Agency RMBS, collateralized by either adjustable-rate mortgage loans, or ARMs, with interest rates that reset monthly, hybrid ARMs that typically have a coupon rate that is fixed for an initial period and thereafter resets at regular intervals, or fixed rate mortgage loans. CYS Investments was founded by Kevin E. Grant on January 3, 2006 and is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.