CYS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-68.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.518|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-90.41%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-423.86M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.18%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||26.32%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: TICC, CYS, FMX, CHRW The Street Dec 12
- 3 Financial Sector Dogs Claim 23% To 24% November Upsides Seeking Alpha Dec 11
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: CYS Investments, Hanover Insurance Group and DDR Dec 11
- Daily Dividend Report: GNTX, WU, CBRL, AET, CYS Dec 9
- Chimera Investment (CIM) Higher as mREIT Industry Rallies The Street Dec 9
- CYS Investments, Inc. Board of Directors Declares Fourth Quarter 2013 Common Stock Dividend of $0.32 Per Share, and Preferred Stock Dividends noodls Dec 6
- CYS Investments (CYS) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 17.3% Yield Street Insider Dec 6
- Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: CYS, MTGE, TROX, HTS, HLSS The Street Dec 5
- CYS Investments is Oversold Forbes Dec 4
- Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 4: CYS, HLSS, MTGE, HTS Nov 25
CYS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CYS Investments is down 32.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.23%, ARMOUR Residential REIT down 35.40%, and Hatteras Financial down 28.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CYS
Pro Report PDF for CYS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CYS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CYS
Did CYS Investments make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CYS Investments, Inc. is a specialty finance company that was created with the objective of achieving consistent risk-adjusted investment income. The company provides loans through intermediaries to homeowners, real-estate developers, corporations and other borrowers. It invest in residential mortgage backed securities either issued or guaranteed as to principal and interest by a government agency or a government-sponsored entity, or Agency RMBS, collateralized by either adjustable-rate mortgage loans, or ARMs, with interest rates that reset monthly, hybrid ARMs that typically have a coupon rate that is fixed for an initial period and thereafter resets at regular intervals, or fixed rate mortgage loans. CYS Investments was founded by Kevin E. Grant on January 3, 2006 and is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.