CYOU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||7.04|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.73%|
|Net Income (TTM)||300.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||83.54%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Giant To Privatize, Other Gamers To Follow? Seeking Alpha Nov 28
- Baidu Buys Into Literature, Sohu To Social Networking Software Forbes Nov 25
- Baidu Buys Into Literature, Sohu Moves Into SNS Seeking Alpha Nov 22
- Sohu Unit Acquires Stake in Raidcall - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Changyou acquires Raidcall group voice service for $50 million, wants gamers to get chatty Tech in Asia Nov 21
- Changyou: Risks Are Mitigated And Shares Undervalued At 3.5 Times Free Cash Flow Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- Changyou.com (CYOU) to Acquire Majority Stake in Kalends Outside of China in $50M Transaction Street Insider Nov 21
- Changyou to Acquire a Majority Stake in Social Communication Software Provider Raidcall noodls Nov 21
- Today's Market: Chinese Internet Stocks Still Have Room To Run Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- Changyou Presents Solid Upside After Recent Dip Nov 12
CYOU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Changyou.com is up 27.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Giant Interactive Group up 131.1%, and Shanda Games up 48.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CYOU
Pro Report PDF for CYOU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CYOU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CYOU
Did Changyou.com make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Changyou.com Ltd is a developer and operater of online games. The company develops and licenses multi player online role playing games which can be played simultaneously by hundreds of thousands of game players. Its operation begun in 2003 as Sohu.coms massively multi-player online games (MMORPG) business unit, before the company carve-out as a seperate, stand alone company in December 2007. It has three games in the pipeline: Duke of Mount De, Immortal Faith and Legend of the Ancient World. Changyou.com is headquartered in Beijing, China.