CYNO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||63.67%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2633|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-4.957M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.24%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DexCom Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Accuray Reiterated at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Tuesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 3
- Cynosure Announces Sale of Burlington, MA Office Building noodls Dec 2
- Cynosure (CYNIO) Unloads Former Palomar Medical Technologies HQ Street Insider Dec 2
- CYNOSURE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Other Events, Financial Statements and E Dec 2
- Cynosure announces sale of Burlington office building Dec 2
- Cynosure: The Stock Is Cheap, The Story Is Compelling Nov 29
- CYNO Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average Nov 27
- ECTE Shares Surge on Positive Study Results - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
CYNO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cynosure is up 1.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Natus Medical up 94.54%, and Cryolife up 80.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CYNO
Pro Report PDF for CYNO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CYNO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CYNO
Did Cynosure make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cynosure, Inc., develops and markets aesthetic treatment systems that are used by physicians and other practitioners to perform non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures.