CYNK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0002|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.514M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
The Wall Street Journal09/12 12:50
The Wall Street Journal08/15 07:02
Dow Jones07/25 16:09
CYNK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cynk Technology is down 9.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.58%, GrowLife down 30.11%, and YUS International up 41.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CYNK
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CYNK
Did Cynk Technology make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Conglomerates
- Company Website: http://www.introbiz.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Nevada
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- NAICS: Offices of Other Holding Companies
- NAICS Code: 551112
- NAICS Industry: Management of Companies and Enterprises
- NAICS Sector: Management of Companies and Enterprises
Cynk Technology Corp has yet to commence principle planned operations; It has commenced only minimal operations and has not generated revenues.
CYNK Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CYNK","name")
- Description: =YCI("CYNK","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CYNK","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CYNK","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CYNK","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.