CYNI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.234|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-57.87M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.04%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-44.03%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News01/07 12:45
SA Breaking News01/07 09:58
SA Breaking News12/09 13:52
|05/22/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Cyan Inc|
CYNI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cyan is down 22.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.43%, Adtran down 11.58%, and Zhone Technologies down 65.27%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CYNI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CYNI
Did Cyan make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Communication Equipment
- Company Website: http://www.cyaninc.com
- IR Website: http://investor.cyaninc.com/investors/default.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Other Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334290
- NAICS Industry: Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Cyan Inc provides carrier-grade networking solutions that transform disparate and inefficient legacy networks into open, high-performance networks. It also offers high-capacity, multi-layer switching and transport platforms, known as Cyan Z-Series.
CYNI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CYNI","name")
- Description: =YCI("CYNI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CYNI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CYNI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CYNI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.