CYCC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||713.2%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.983|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-11.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1619%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cyclacel Rising Dec 1
- Cyclacel Announces Data Safety Monitoring Board Recommendation to Continue the SEAMLESS Phase 3 Trial of Sapacitabine in AML noodls Nov 25
- DSMB Recommends Continuation of Cyclacel Pharma (CYCC) Phase 3 SEAMLESS Without Changes Street Insider Nov 25
- CYCLACEL PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Cyclacel Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 12
- Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CYCC) Posts Q3 Loss of 32c/Share Street Insider Nov 12
- CYCLACEL PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statement Nov 12
- Q3 2013 Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 12
- Researchers to Present New Phase 2 Data on Sapacitabine as a Treatment for Patients With MDS at ASH Annual Meeting noodls Nov 7
CYCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals is down 37.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.78%, Cardiome Pharma up 351.9%, and Agenus down 40.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CYCC
Pro Strategies Featuring CYCC
Did Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development and commercialization of novel, mechanism-targeted drugs to treat human cancers and other serious diseases.