CYBX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.693|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.17%|
|Net Income (TTM)||47.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||90.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.81%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cyberonics Announces Results From The E-36 Study Of VNS Therapy® Delivered By The AspireSR™ Generator noodls Dec 8
- 7:44 am Cyberonics announces expansion of share repurchase program by an additional one million shares Dec 5
- Cyberonics (CYBX) Adds 1M Common Shares to Buyback Plan Street Insider Dec 5
- Cyberonics Announces Expansion of Share Repurchase Program By An Additional One Million Shares PR Newswire Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - OXY, ED, CYBX, WES And JEC Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Cyberonics: 7 Different Insiders Have Sold Shares During The Last 30 Days Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- Another Trio of Stock Prospects in Medical Devices Fool Nov 30
- Insider Trading Alert - PM, PANW, IMGN, CYBX And IT Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 29
- CYBERONICS INC Financials Nov 27
- Cyberonics To Present At The 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 25
CYBX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cyberonics is up 24.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Given Imaging up 68.28%, and Thoratec down 6.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CYBX
Pro Report PDF for CYBX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CYBX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CYBX
Did Cyberonics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cyberonics, Inc. is a medical technology company with core expertise in neuromodulation. It is engaged in the design, development and commercialization of implantable medical devices that provide a unique therapy, vagus nerve stimulation therapy, for the treatment of refractory epilepsy and treatment-resistant depression. The company sells its products through a direct sales force in the United States, as well as through a combination of direct sales representatives and independent distributors internationally. Cyberonics, Inc. was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.