CXW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.866|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.76%|
|Net Income (TTM)||298.77M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.80%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Corrections Corp of America (CXW) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 5.8% Yield Street Insider Dec 12
- 5 Mid Cap Stocks In The Service Sector With High Dividend Yields The Street Dec 11
- Insider Trading Alert - SF, SWHC, CLNE, CSOD And CXW Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 10
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: STWD, GEL, SO, KIM, CXW The Street Dec 5
- Short Interest In Corrections Corporation Of America Makes 13% Move The Street Nov 27
- Corrections Corporation of America Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 5.72% Yield (CXW) Nov 26
- Avondale Partners Downgrades Corrections Corporation of America (CXW) to Market Perform Street Insider Nov 22
- Corrections Corp. downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Avondale Nov 22
- 5 Stocks Dragging The Diversified Services Industry Downward Nov 22
- Buy These Top 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: CVI, CMS, CXW Nov 22
CXW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Corrections Corp is up 15.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Cardtronics up 79.23%, and Collectors Universe up 71.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CXW
Pro Report PDF for CXW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CXW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CXW
Did Corrections Corp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Corrections Corporation of America is a company that owns and manages private prisons and detention centers and operates others on a concession basis. The company is the largest private corrections company in the United States and manages more than 60 facilities with a designed capacity of 90,000 beds. The Company specializes in owning, operating and managing prisons and other correctional facilities and providing inmate residential and prisoner transportation services for governmental agencies. In addition to providing the fundamental residential services relating to inmates, CCA offers a variety of rehabilitation and educational programs, including basic education, life skills and employment training and substance abuse treatment. These services are intended to reduce recidivism and to prepare inmates for their successful re-entry into society upon their release. The Company also provides health care (including medical, dental and psychiatric services), food services and work and recreational programs. CCA, incorporated in 1983 by three businessmen with experience in government and corrections, is based in Nashville, Tennessee.