CXO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||40.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.113|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||383.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||220.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||79.90%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.66%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Oil Stocks for 2014 Fool 11:15 AM
- This Oil Town Topples the Hedge Fund Ghetto Fool 11:02 AM
- Insider Trading Alert - TRS, FII, PNC, NUAN And CXO Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Permian Names Move Higher Despite Impact from Severe Winter Weather Street Insider Nov 29
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Basic Materials Sector Lower The Street Nov 27
- Butterfly aims for sky with Concho Nov 27
- Concho Resources (CXO) PT Lifted to $116 at Imperial Capital Street Insider Nov 26
- Concho Resources Inc. Stock Downgraded (CXO) Nov 20
- Concho Resources price target raised to $130 from $120 at Citigroup theflyonthewall.com Nov 18
- This key factor could impact Permian names like Pioneer and Concho Nov 14
CXO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Concho Resources is up 22.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Pioneer Natural Resources up 71.73%, and Diamondback Energy Inc up 162.1%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CXO
Pro Report PDF for CXO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CXO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CXO
Did Concho Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Concho Resources Inc. is an independent oil and natural gas company engaged in the acquisition, development, exploitation and exploration of oil and natural gas properties. Its operations are primarily focused in the Permian Basin of Southeast New Mexico and West Texas. They intend to grow their reserves and production through development drilling, exploitation and exploration activities on their multi-year project inventory and through acquisitions that meet their strategic and financial objectives. Their operations are primarily concentrated in the Permian Basin, the largest onshore oil and gas basin in the United States. As of June 30, 2009, 99% of our total estimated net proved reserves were located in the Permian Basin and consisted of approximately 65% crude oil and 35% natural gas. The company was founded in February 2006 and is headquartered in Midland, Texas.