CX Key Stats
Dow Jones10/30 03:13
Dow Jones10/23 18:28
|10/23/2014||Earnings||3Q14 Earnings Report|
|10/23/2014||Misc||3Q14 Earnings Conference Call|
|07/18/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||Q2 2014 Cemex, S.A.B. De C.V. Earnings Report and Conference Call|
|07/18/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Cemex, S.A.B. De C.V. Earnings Report|
|04/30/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Cemex, S.A.B. De C.V. Earnings Report|
|04/30/2014||Misc||Q1 2014 Cemex, S.A.B. De C.V. Earnings Report and Conference Call|
|03/20/2014||Misc||EGM Event for Cemex S.A.B. De C.V.|
|02/06/2014||Earnings||Cemex Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
|02/06/2014||Misc||CEMEX Q4 2013 Conference Call|
CX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cemex is up 20.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.83%, Masco up 4.19%, and CRH down 5.52%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CX
PDF Report for CX
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CX Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CX
Did Cemex make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Building Materials
- Company Website: http://www.cemex.com
- IR Website: http://www.cemex.com/InvestorCenter.aspx
- HQ Country: Mexico
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Mexico
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
Cemex SAB de CV Cemex SAB de CV is a holding company engagedin the production, distribution, marketing and sale of cement, ready-mix concrete, aggregates, clinker and other construction materials.
CX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CX","name")
- Description: =YCI("CX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.