CX Key Stats
- Don't Step Into Cement Shoes May 24
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. (CX): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Laggard May 20
- SRCL, FAST, LEN, CX And PHM, Pushing Materials & Construction Industry Downward May 20
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V Stock Hits New 52-Week High (CX) May 15
- Last Week's 13D/G Filings By Leading Fund Managers In Basic Materials And Energy May 14
- 4 Materials & Construction Stocks Dragging The Industry Down May 13
- Why Eagle Materials Has Soared to New Highs Fool May 13
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. (CX): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Winner May 10
- RYL, FAST, MAS And CX, Pushing Materials & Construction Industry Downward May 8
- [video] Step Into Cemex, Taiwan Semi May 6
CX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cemex is up 118.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Vulcan Materials Company up 53.61%, and Martin Marietta Materials up 59.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CX
Pro Report PDF for CX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CX
Did Cemex make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
CEMEX is the world's largest building materials supplier and third largest cement producer. Founded in Mexico in 1906, the company is based in Monterrey, Mexico. CEMEX has operations extending around the world, with production facilities in 50 countries in North America, the Caribbean, South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. As of late 2003, CEMEX had annual cement production capability of 82 million tons and over 25,000 employees. Lorenzo Zambrano is the current chairman and chief executive officer. About one-third of the company's sales come from its Mexico operations, a quarter from its plants in the U.S., 15% from Spain, and smaller percentages from its plants around the world. CEMEX currently operates on four continents, with 66 cement plants, 2,000 ready-mix-concrete facilities, 400 quarries, 260 distribution centers and 80 marine terminals. The company's world headquarters are in San Pedro Garza García, a city that is part of the Monterrey metropolitan area in the northeastern Mexican state of Nuevo León.