CX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.02%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.9551|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.131B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.96%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CEMEX announces agreement with Neoris valued at U.S.$500 million noodls Dec 5
- Cementos Pacasmayo: Solid Long-Term Prospects At An Attractive Price Dec 5
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - CX Dec 5
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. (CX): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Winner The Street Dec 4
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Industrial Goods Sector Higher The Street Nov 29
- CEMEX biodiversity management awarded by the European Aggregates Association noodls Nov 28
- CEMEX wins first place at the 2013 Eagles of the Polish Construction Industry Awards noodls Nov 27
- CEMEX program wins Corporate Citizen of the Americas Award noodls Nov 27
- Interesting CX Put And Call Options For July 2014 Nov 18
- J.P. Morgan 2014 LatAm Outlook: Returns Will Come From Earnings Barrons.com Nov 18
CX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cemex is up 32.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Lafarge up 18.50%, and Vulcan Materials up 7.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CX
Pro Report PDF for CX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CX
Did Cemex make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CEMEX is the world's largest building materials supplier and third largest cement producer. Founded in Mexico in 1906, the company is based in Monterrey, Mexico. CEMEX has operations extending around the world, with production facilities in 50 countries in North America, the Caribbean, South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. As of late 2003, CEMEX had annual cement production capability of 82 million tons and over 25,000 employees. Lorenzo Zambrano is the current chairman and chief executive officer. About one-third of the company's sales come from its Mexico operations, a quarter from its plants in the U.S., 15% from Spain, and smaller percentages from its plants around the world. CEMEX currently operates on four continents, with 66 cement plants, 2,000 ready-mix-concrete facilities, 400 quarries, 260 distribution centers and 80 marine terminals. The company's world headquarters are in San Pedro Garza García, a city that is part of the Monterrey metropolitan area in the northeastern Mexican state of Nuevo León.