CWTR Key Stats
- Carmike Cinemas Is a Buy and 2 More Analyst Opinions To Know Apr 26
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Initiates Coldwater Creek with Buy on Positive Key Ch... Apr 26
- Ascendiant Capital Starts Coldwater Creek, Inc. (CWTR) at Buy Street Insider Apr 26
- Coverage initiated on Coldwater Creek by Ascendiant Capital Markets Apr 26
- COLDWATER CREEK INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officer... Mar 22
- Low Stock Prices in U.S. Luxury Goods Segment Could Attract International Buyers... Mar 20
- Investors Ride 5 Earnings Rollercoaster Rides Mar 16
- New Star Analyst Rankings for Coldwater Creek, Inc. Mar 14
- Coldwater Creek rises as 4Q results beat Street Mar 14
- Coldwater, Christopher & Banks make headway Mar 14
CWTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Coldwater Creek is up 10.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.49%, Zumiez down 3.48%, and Barnes & Noble up 26.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CWTR
Pro Report PDF for CWTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CWTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CWTR
Did Coldwater Creek make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Coldwater Creek is a women's apparel and accessories retailer based in Sandpoint, Idaho, United States. The company was founded in 1984 by Dennis and Ann Pence. Coldwater Creek sells its products in stores, through catalogs and online. The online outlet carries apparel that was featured during previous seasons. The company had 304 stores in operation at the end of the 2007 fiscal year.