CWEI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.138|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||38.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||74.04%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.18%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire08/11 17:02
Street Insider08/05 07:46
CWEI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Clayton Williams Energy is up 138.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.11%, Callon Petroleum up 129.4%, and Whiting Petroleum up 78.38%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CWEI
PDF Report for CWEI
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CWEI Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CWEI
Did Clayton Williams Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.claytonwilliams.com
- IR Website: http://www.claytonwilliams.com/ir.html
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction
- NAICS Code: 211111
- NAICS Industry: Oil and Gas Extraction
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Clayton Williams Energy Inc, is an oil and gas company. It is engaged in the exploration for and production of oil and natural gas primarily in Texas, Louisiana and New Mexico.
CWEI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CWEI","name")
- Description: =YCI("CWEI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CWEI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CWEI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CWEI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.