CWEI Key Stats
- Clayton Williams Energy to Present at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey “Play-by-Play” ... May 22
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- Clayton Williams Energy Provides Financial Guidance for 2013 Business Wire May 13
- CLAYTON WILLIAMS ENERGY INC /DE Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Fi... May 13
- CLAYTON WILLIAMS ENERGY INC /DE Financials May 10
- Sidoti Starts Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) at Buy Street Insider May 10
- CLAYTON WILLIAMS ENERGY INC /DE Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 6
- Clayton Williams Energy, Inc. Closes Sale of Andrews County Wolfberry Assets noodls May 3
- CLAYTON WILLIAMS ENERGY INC /DE Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Defini... Apr 30
- Investors Ride 5 Energy Stocks Earnings Rollercoaster Rides Apr 28
CWEI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Clayton Williams Energy is down 23.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Chesapeake Energy up 41.71%, and Double Eagle Petroleum Company up 0.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CWEI
Pro Report PDF for CWEI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CWEI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CWEI
Did Clayton Williams Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Clayton Williams Energy, Inc. is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the exploration for and production of oil and natural gas primarily in Texas, New Mexico and Louisiana. Its portfolio of oil and natural gas reserves is weighted in favor of oil and natural gas liquids. The company was founded by Clayton W. Williams in September 1991 and is headquartered in Midland, Texas.