CWCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7639|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-33.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||11.22M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.86%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.30%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. Declares First Quarter Cash Dividend noodls Dec 2
- Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. to Present at 17th Annual NYSSA Water Utilities Industry Conference on December 4, 2013 noodls Dec 2
- Consolidated Water (CWCO) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield Street Insider Dec 2
- The Sun Will Shine Again On Consolidated Water Nov 25
- How To Invest In The Most Precious Commodity On Earth Nov 20
- CONSOLIDATED WATER CO LTD Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Nov 13
- Consolidated Water Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- Why Consolidated Water Co. Ltd Shares Took a Spill Fool Nov 13
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/13: (QTWW) (USU) (MXC) Higher; (YRCW) (CWCO) (SARA) Lower Street Insider Nov 13
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - CWCO Nov 13
CWCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Consolidated Water is up 77.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, American Water Works up 12.61%, and American States Water up 24.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CWCO
Pro Strategies Featuring CWCO
Did Consolidated Water make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Consolidated Water Company, Ltd., develops and operates seawater desalination plants and water distribution systems in areas where naturally occurring supplies of potable water are scarce or nonexistent.