CWBC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.57%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8815|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||383.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.182M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Dec 6
- COMMUNITY WEST BANCSHARES / Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- COMMUNITY WEST BANCSHARES / Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a Oct 24
- Community West Bancshares Earns $2.6 Million in Third Quarter Highlighted by 26% Decline in Nonaccrual Loans GlobeNewswire Oct 24
- COMMUNITY WEST BANCSHARES / Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 9
- Community West Bancshares (CWBC) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.23 Street Insider Jul 25
- Community West Bancshares Earns $2.1 Million in Second Quarter GlobeNewswire Jul 25
- COMMUNITY WEST BANCSHARES / Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a Jul 25
- COMMUNITY WEST BANCSHARES / Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Jul 9
- COMMUNITY WEST BANCSHARES / Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders May 24
CWBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Community West Bancshares is up 71.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.01%, Bay Bancorp up 8.18%, and Citizens First up 9.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CWBC
Pro Strategies Featuring CWBC
Did Community West Bancshares make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Community West Bancshares through its subsidiary, Community West Bank, National Association offers various commercial and retail financial services to professionals, small to mid-sized businesses and individual households.