CVV Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 28
- Disruptive Material: Where You Might Invest In What Will Change The World May 23
- Profit From The Death Of Cable With This Market Leader May 17
- CVD Equipment Corporation Reports First Quarter Results Business Wire May 15
- CVD EQUIPMENT CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 15
- CVD Equipment Corporation Completes Sale of Former Corporate Headquarters Business Wire Apr 9
- CVD EQUIPMENT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Ex... Apr 9
- CVD Equipment: Backlog Will Drive Revenue Growth Apr 2
- CVD Equipment Corporation Reports Fiscal 2012 Results Business Wire Apr 1
- CVD EQUIPMENT CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Apr 1
CVV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CVD Equipment Corporation is down 32.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Hollysys Automation Technologies up 48.19%, and China Carbon Graphite down 47.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CVV
Pro Strategies Featuring CVV
Did CVD Equipment Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.