CVV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0387|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.2362M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.68%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News02/12 09:25
SA Breaking News01/12 09:56
SA Breaking News11/17 10:57
CVV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CVD Equipment is down 0.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.99%, ABB down 15.31%, and Active Power down 30.82%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CVV
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CVV
Did CVD Equipment make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Diversified Industrials
- Company Website: http://www.cvdequipment.com
- IR Website: http://www.cvdequipment.com/investors/pressreleases/2014/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: New York
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Other Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 333249
- NAICS Industry: Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
CVD Equipment Corp designs, develops & manufactures customized advanced equipment and process solutions used to develop & manufacture solar, nano & advanced electronic components, materials & coatings for research & industrial applications.
CVV Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CVV","name")
- Description: =YCI("CVV","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CVV","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CVV","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CVV","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.