CVT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0692|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.27M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||70.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire11/06 16:20
Business Wire11/06 16:05
|08/07/2014 17:00 EDT||Misc||Cvent Inc 2Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||Cvent Inc 2Q2014 Earning Result|
|06/10/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Cvent Inc|
CVT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cvent is down 16.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.50%, ACI Worldwide down 6.37%, and Adobe Systems up 26.43%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CVT
PDF Report for CVT
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CVT Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CVT
Did Cvent make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.cvent.com
- IR Website: http://investors.cvent.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Virginia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Cvent Inc is engaged in providing a cloud-based enterprise event management platform with solutions for both sides of the events and meetings value chain, event & meeting planners and hotels & venues.
CVT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CVT","name")
- Description: =YCI("CVT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CVT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CVT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CVT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.