CVRR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-18.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||755.18M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.72%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.50%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.33%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Brent-WTI Spread Could Widen Further, and Here's How You Can Profit Fool Dec 3
- Simmons Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 2
- CVR Energy - Time To Catch Up Nov 27
- CVR Refining Remains A High-Risk Play On Crack Spreads Seeking Alpha Nov 25
- Why This Icahn-Backed Refiner Is Not for the Faint of Heart Nov 25
- You Should Get to Know This Variable-Rate MLP Fool Nov 23
- Is This Peak Ethanol? Fool Nov 23
- Here's What Billionaire Value-Hunter Carl Icahn Is Buying Fool Nov 20
- These 6 MLPs Are the Only Ones That Cut Third-Quarter Distributions Fool Nov 20
- These MLPs Create Pay Days Nov 19
CVRR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CVR Refining is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Alon USA Partners down 12.85%, and CVR Energy up 8.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CVRR
Pro Report PDF for CVRR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CVRR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CVRR
Did CVR Refining make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CVR Refining LP is an independent downstream energy limited partnership with refining and related logistics assets that operates in the mid-continent region. Its segments include petroleum and fertilizer.