CVRR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.406|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||580.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.96%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.17%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||14.85%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|05/08/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.98, Declared Date: May 01 2014, Pay Date: May 19 2014|
|02/27/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.45, Declared Date: Feb 20 2014, Pay Date: Mar 10 2014|
|11/06/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.30, Declared Date: Nov 02 2013, Pay Date: Nov 18 2013|
|08/05/2013||Dividends||Amount: 1.35, Declared Date: Jul 26 2013, Pay Date: Aug 14 2013|
CVRR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CVR Refining is up 3.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.23%, Northern Tier Energy up 11.10%, and Sprague Resources up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CVRR
PDF Report for CVRR
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CVRR Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CVRR
Did CVR Refining make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Refining & Marketing
- Company Website: http://www.cvrrefining.com
- IR Website: http://investors.cvrrefining.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=251539&p=irol-IRHome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Petroleum Refineries
- NAICS Code: 324110
- NAICS Industry: Petroleum and Coal Products Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
CVR Refining LP is an independent downstream energy limited partnership with refining and related logistics assets that operates in the mid-continent region. Its segments include petroleum and fertilizer.
CVRR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CVRR","name")
- Description: =YCI("CVRR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CVRR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CVRR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CVRR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.