CVRR Key Stats
- Go Away In May And Then What? May 16
- Buy These 2 Refiners Right Now For Yields Up To 25% May 16
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases AP May 15
- Stocks Continue Record Run; Cisco Up After The Close May 15
- Dicker: Investing Opportunity in Refiners May 15
- [video] Refiners to Buy for the Long Haul May 15
- CVR Refining Prices Public Offering at $30.75 per Common Unit PR Newswire May 14
- Refiners to Buy for the Long Haul May 14
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 13
- 3 Refinery Reports You Shouldn't Miss May 13
CVRR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CVR Refining is up 0.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, CVR Energy up 133.4%, and NGL Energy Partners up 51.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CVRR
Pro Report PDF for CVRR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CVRR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CVRR
Did CVR Refining make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?