CVR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.340|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||77.08%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.260M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.85%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Chicago Rivet & Machine (CVR) Raises Qtr. Dividend 20% to $0.18; 1.9% Yield Street Insider Nov 18
- InPlay: Chicago Rivet & Machine increases quarterly dividend by 20% to 18 cents per share Nov 18
- Chicago Rivet & Machine raises quarterly dividend 20% to 18c per share Nov 18
- Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. Announces Increase In Quarterly Cash Dividend PR Newswire Nov 18
- Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. Announces Third Quarter Results of Operations PR Newswire Nov 8
- CHICAGO RIVET & MACHINE CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Chicago Rivet & Machine (CVR) Aug 30
- Chicago Rivet & Machine (CVR) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield Street Insider Aug 19
- Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. Declares Dividend PR Newswire Aug 19
- Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. Announces Second Quarter Results of Operations PR Newswire Aug 9
CVR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chicago Rivet & Machine is up 100.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.53%, Federal Screw Works up 11.11%, and Blount International up 1.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CVR
Pro Strategies Featuring CVR
Did Chicago Rivet & Machine make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co., operates in the fastener industry in North America. It operates in two segments, Fasteners and Assembly Equipment.